Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanking the Lord above!!!


So many changes in so little time... what more could I ask for? I have a wonderful husband, 2 beautiful red headed boys, and 1 little doggy we call Dixie Piggie!

I recently attended a parent/teacher conference and not to my surprise Nathaniel is not falling behind at all!!! He joins in for book time, circle time, he participates in everything all of the other children do and does great if not better than some!!! Isn't God Great? He has increased his vocabulary up to 20 or 30 words, he knows all of the alphabet, he can count to 10 correctly, and he is even starting to write his name, tie his shoes, and much much more!

Needless to say, I wake up everyday Thanking God for everything he has done for my family and myself. This life wouldn't be the same without him in every minute of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment